fbpx

Take10 Movement Membership

The movement program for self-motivated people who want guided support to create a movement-based lifestyle.

(So you can have extra decades of being active, mobile and doing what you love most)…

Join the waitlist to be notified when this in-depth online course opens for enrolment (typically once each year, in the fall).

PSA: Feeling great in your body isn’t something you have to lose as soon as you turn twenty one.

But it sure seems like it sometimes, doesn’t it?

You’ve been to chiropractors, physiotherapists, doctors, and acupuncturists.

You’ve pieced together some helpful tips from the ‘experts’ on Instagram.

You’ve managed to figure out some of the pieces of the puzzle (it seems).

Maybe you’ve even tried some exercise and movement programs (but you still don’t feel like you have the answers you need).

You’ve made some progress, but you’re missing pieces, because your body still doesn’t feel good.

Important pieces (maybe you’re not quite sure which ones?)

So you still wake up in the morning feeling stiff and achy…

You’re in pain, just trying to do normal stuff (like walking or sleeping). Struggling with sneeze pee. Wishing you could get into that comfortable resting squat you really need for gardening.

And that leaves you feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, frightened…

And sick of wasting your time and money on practitioners (and programs!) that just never seem to help.

You know if you could just get a clear path forward to understand the issue, you could do the work to heal and enjoy your active life again.

So you need to know you’re doing the right stuff for your unique body.

You need confidence.

You need guidance.

And (let’s face it) you also need it to fit into your busy life!

Let me first reassure you…

Your body has the incredible potential to heal, no matter how old you are.

Our bodies evolved to be active, strong, and functional at every age…

So if you give your body the kind, nurturing movement it needs, you can have a body that just “works!”

A body that feels good, and helps you do everything you love…

And beyond basic body functioning—trust me when I say… you can learn to move with fluidity, strength and grace… in ways you may not have thought were possible.

Take10 will take you on a journey from body pain and frustration—to having the capacity and confidence to live the active life you dream about.

When you join Take 10, you’ll build skills in key human patterns from walking to squatting, crawling to balancing, joint mobility to breathing and so much more.

Specifically, you’ll learn how to:

Plus, all along the way you’ll…

This in-depth movement course doesn’t replace the activities you already love—it helps you do them better! And you can start to make real, solid progress in only 10-15 minutes a day.

Many people (just like you) are excited for a lifestyle of better movement, but they aren’t sure where to start…

So I designed Take 10 as a step-by-step (and totally do-able!) program that will help you know EXACTLY where to start.

Where you can start to feel real, lasting benefits in just 10-15 minutes a day. In as little as a few short weeks.

Without the overwhelm (because I know there’s a lot to learn). And with the confidence that you’re always on track and building on your progress!

If you’re a movement pro, or someone who likes to pick and choose your own adventure…

You’ll always have access to the full Take10 trove of treasures.

And so, so much more.

Since working with Petra, I have learned an incredible amount about my body. It has changed the way I work with my body, how I move all day, and also how I teach. It’s changed everything! In the best possible way. I would highly recommend Petra to anyone, but especially people who have a movement background, or teach some form of body movement. On top of all of that, Petra is just a really nice person. She is fun, funny, and laid back. Working with Petra is really enjoyable, and I would recommend her to anyone!

– Lisa A. – Yoga and Pilates teacher

“I’ve been loving the Take10 program and your monthly Zoom sessions!

It’s perfect so that I don’t feel overwhelmed, especially over the holidays when I just didn’t have time for anything other than CARS (which have become a start to my day that I HATE to miss!).”

– Jan Barry

“I am absolutely loving Petra’s Take10 Program!

I can certainly feel the benefits to my movement and my well being. The knowledge I have gained is incredible, and often it is the smallest little thing that makes a huge difference.

Petra’s tips are fantastic, and her presentation style is friendly, generous and concise. There is never any pressure and I feel she has a wonderful ability to make everyone feel comfortable at whatever level they are at. Petra makes herself available to her membership community via email and social media, is very responsive to questions, and is amazingly supportive and committed.
Her knowledge is incredible, but it is her passion that is infectious!

All I can say is get yourself Petrafied!!!!.”

– Mary Andreotta

42,472 movement lovers have taken my free and paid programs

“I’m in Take10 and it really is perfect…10 minutes, great instruction, very doable. It’s affordable while being chock full of great information in manageable increments.”

– Patricia Cloud.

“I always come back to Petra and find her bite-sized classes not only very worthwhile, but also inspirational in getting me to incorporate small things in my day. I feel like I am building my knowledge base with her explanations, no matter which class I do. Bottom line, her Take10 program is a gold mine.”

– Barbara Postman.

“I want to continue my Take10 membership. The price is well worth it. You obviously put a lot of thought and work into the content. It’s very helpful and valuable stuff.”

– J. Campbell

Do you want to be mobile and active ‘til you’re 90?

Redefining fitness for all
bodies and ages.

Got a question?

Proudly supporting LGBTQIA+ rights, Black Lives Matter, and the fight for racial justice.

Copyright ©

· All Rights Reserved · Privacy Policy · Terms of Service